December 2018 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Moderators: Abby_wx, Leighbugs

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member
Former Username: Missionbcwx

December 2018 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Postby SardisBCwxman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Well here we are my friends it's my favorite time of the year it's Christmas month! will we see the wrath of old man winter or the influence of El Nino and the blob :D one thing is for sure I'll buy my first egg nog of the season on Dec. 1st. weather or not everyone enjoy the holiday season it's the best time of the year.
All I got for Christmas was a tin of sardines

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast

Re: December 2018 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Postby Hawk » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:03 pm

Someones always gotta be first...may as well be the FIsh in NoMansLand :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, would you want snow??? :arrow: MOVE! But you already did. You really waited 2 years too long. You woulda scored eeeeuge last 2 winters. Oh well..there will be another one of those soon maybe. We will see :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast

Postby Hawk » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:04 pm

And Happy Holidays to all my Butties..let's hope we score like the Canucks do! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast
Location: south surrey-white rock,near semiahmoo mall, elevation 377 ft

Postby Forrest Gump » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Hawk wrote:Someones always gotta be first...may as well be the FIsh in NoMansLand :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, would you want snow??? :arrow: MOVE! But you already did. You really waited 2 years too long. You woulda scored eeeeuge last 2 winters. Oh well..there will be another one of those soon maybe. We will see :roll: :roll: :roll:

The little fin needs to move even further east,to Yale so he can be with his buddy who absolutely love's the snow.
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
Psalm 19:1

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Hawk wrote:And Happy Holidays to all my Butties..let's hope we score like the Canucks do! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You'll be perched a long time waiting for the Knucks to score Hawker.

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:53 pm

Forrest Gump wrote:
Hawk wrote:Someones always gotta be first...may as well be the FIsh in NoMansLand :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The little fin needs to move even further east,to Yale so he can be with his buddy who absolutely love's the snow.
Can't move there I have no bike although I'm sure havebikewilltravel man can lend me his tricycle. ;)

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast

Postby Hawk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:17 am

Nice speculation by Rufus there Jr., but the big problem with his referencing with >we know what happened in 2008< is that it was a Nina year with cooler SSTA's off our coast. So maybe the models haven't factored in that apparently the SSTA's off our coast substantially influence our winter weather patterns . I mean i don't wanna bust Rufus' yoke, but i think his egg was broke already anyways
:arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast

Postby Hawk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:25 am

Ugliness
https://www.ospo.noaa.gov/data/sst/anom ... 6.2018.gif

Warm fronts are more intense and easily draw warmer air north. Cold fronts are nullified, and the cold air struggles to make it out over the relatively warmer PNW waters from the north, so instead it shoots east past the Rockies.

Does anybody else feel that this is what is occuring? Looks that way to me..seems to be the norm :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast

Postby Hawk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:27 am

Looks like a dry week ahead (Nito called it again!!) = Mountains are hurting

I saw there were deals on ski passes for this season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast

Postby Hawk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 am

Is everyone hiding behind the warm cloud mass that was the winter of 18/19? Where is everyone? Buying new sunglasses?
Looks very ridgy for the next 7 days :arrow: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “[BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions”