Christianity Discussions

Feel the need to discuss something other than weather? This is the place to do it.
AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast

Christianity Discussions

Postby AbbyJr » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey thought I'd create a thread for those of us Christians who love the LORD. We can share Bible verses that GOD has spoken to us through as well as prayer requests and our favorite praise and worship songs. Basically, anything related to the faith. Hope to get some good stuff posted here :D

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast

Re: Christianity Discussions

Postby Hawk » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:44 pm

AbbyJr wrote:Hey thought I'd create a thread for those of us Christians who love the LORD. We can share Bible verses that GOD has spoken to us through as well as prayer requests and our favorite praise and worship songs. Basically, anything related to the faith. Hope to get some good stuff posted here :D

Just thot i would step in and say AMEN and bless you all in this group with happiness :arrow: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast

Re: Christianity Discussions

Postby AbbyJr » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Hawk wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:Hey thought I'd create a thread for those of us Christians who love the LORD. We can share Bible verses that GOD has spoken to us through as well as prayer requests and our favorite praise and worship songs. Basically, anything related to the faith. Hope to get some good stuff posted here :D

Just thot i would step in and say AMEN and bless you all in this group with happiness :arrow: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Yay! We have the first Christian bird... HAWK style! :D

Return to “General Chat”