July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Moderators: Abby_wx, Leighbugs

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member
Former Username: Missionbcwx

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:08 pm

stuffradio wrote:
Glacier wrote:Cool, Nicolas Cage is outside my office window filming a movie. Just went inside the church across the street. Looks like there's going to be bloodshed in the church as the movie is tentatively titled "a score to settle."

Bang on the office window and offer criticisms and how you would do things.
:lol:
Sardine Can

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Forrest Gump wrote:
stuffradio wrote:
Forrest Gump wrote:Watched The Case for Christ movie a few weeks ago,really good, very well done,based on a true story.

I haven't watched it yet, I have only heard about it.

Last night I saw something crazy. I was looking at the sky, there were two bright objects that looked like they were the distance of planets. They were very close, but not right next to each other. It's hard to explain. Anyways, I looked away I split second thinking how odd it was, then the brightness of one of them went down a bit, and then they were both the same brightness which was pretty dim. They didn't move, just stayed there as if they were stars still. Not sure what to make of it.

I believe Mars and Jupiter are visible now but don't think they would be that close together. Did one say Trump and the other say make America great again?
Usually planes when looking at them straight on look like an object dimming and then brighter and appear not to be moving if it is coming straight at you, but you said they weren't moving which part of the sky direction and time of day.
Sardine Can

Glacier
Weather Enthusiast

Postby Glacier » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:19 pm

stuffradio wrote:
Glacier wrote:Cool, Nicolas Cage is outside my office window filming a movie. Just went inside the church across the street. Looks like there's going to be bloodshed in the church as the movie is tentatively titled "a score to settle."

I saw him getting chased down the street with sticks so I followed. I saw the police draw guns on him, so I drew mine too. Funny, no one seemed to find that funny.

Okay, that's not quite how it happened, but I did see him get shot by the "Oregon police" on the steps of the church.

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Mr. Goose did you ever see U.F.O.'s in Quebec? Apparently Mr. Stuffers is seeing more than vegetables these days. :lol:
Last edited by SardisBCwxman on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sardine Can

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Glacier wrote:
stuffradio wrote:

I saw him getting chased down the street with sticks so I followed. I saw the police draw guns on him, so I drew mine too. Funny, no one seemed to find that funny.

Okay, that's not quite how it happened, but I did see him get shot by the "Oregon police" on the steps of the church.
Thanks a lot icecube dont give the plot away.
Sardine Can

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:20 pm

28c so far is my high out here in Sardis land. The media is already ramping up bout heat and fires in the interior. :roll:
Sardine Can

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast
Former Username: hawk

Postby Hawk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:07 pm

SardisBCwxman wrote:
stuffradio wrote:
Forrest Gump wrote:Watched The Case for Christ movie a few weeks ago,really good, very well done,based on a true story.

I haven't watched it yet, I have only heard about it.

Last night I saw something crazy. I was looking at the sky, there were two bright objects that looked like they were the distance of planets. They were very close, but not right next to each other. It's hard to explain. Anyways, I looked away I split second thinking how odd it was, then the brightness of one of them went down a bit, and then they were both the same brightness which was pretty dim. They didn't move, just stayed there as if they were stars still. Not sure what to make of it.
Did you check your crop for crop circles. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enuf said

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Abby ppl you would know what l'm talking about on Sumas near the Cactus club restaurant and on hwy 11 as well on highway 1 near Abbotsford centre and near Whatcom Rd. East and west bound there's the Pattison electronic message boards that show the time and temp. that temp. reading is the Abbotsford airport. Well l notice the same message board out here in Chilliwack near Vedder and Promitory Rd. now shows the temp. It never use to it may be linked to Agassiz, l haven't checked.
Sardine Can

Monty67
Charter Member
Location: Shawnigan Lake, Southern Vancouver Island. 150m (500ft)

Postby Monty67 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:17 am

SardisBCwxman wrote:28c so far is my high out here in Sardis land. The media is already ramping up bout heat and fires in the interior. :roll:

Close call with the fire on the outskirts of Kamloops today. High winds predicted tomorrow.
Located at the north end of Shawnigan Lake. 500ft elevation

Rain_Down_On_Me
Weather Fanatic
Location: East Vancouver. Elevation 45 metres. Distance from screw zone: 0 metres.

Postby Rain_Down_On_Me » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:05 am

SardisBCwxman wrote:28c so far is my high out here in Sardis land. The media is already ramping up bout heat and fires in the interior. :roll:

I am so confused...I read the global news story. There is heat and fires are kicking up. A dry cold front is coming through on Friday which could start many more. Didn't see anything wrong with the story. I will remain optimistic that we can get some rain at some point, but certainly not in the next two weeks.

Return to “[BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions”