July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Moderators: Abby_wx, Leighbugs

User avatar
Monty67
Charter Member
Posts: 4915
Location: Shawnigan Lake, Southern Vancouver Island. 150m (500ft)

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby Monty67 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Forrest Gump wrote:
Hawk wrote:Well you gotta know what ur doing FishMan..I hammer trout after trout. Sometimes hit dry spells but if you know what they eating, you won't go hungry 8-) 8-)

I think hawkster is saying you gotta match the hatch.
Hey hawkman, are you a chironomid flyfisher? I tried it a couple times but found it too boring,probably because I wasn't catching anything. :lol:

When in doubt, try a leech pattern, you’ll often get something.
Located at the north end of Shawnigan Lake. 500ft elevation

User avatar
AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast
Posts: 3807
Location: Central Abbotsford 50 m ASL

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby AbbyJr » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Forrest Gump wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:
SardisBCwxman wrote:I love God as well Jr. In the name of thy son Jesus Christ amen!


Amen! I love how there are so many Christians on here. Its a blessing from GOD I was led to such a great group of people who not only share my hobby but also my faith :D :mrgreen: :D

Watched The Case for Christ movie a few weeks ago,really good, very well done,based on a true story.


I've heard its good. I should watch it. :D

User avatar
AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast
Posts: 3807
Location: Central Abbotsford 50 m ASL

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby AbbyJr » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:33 pm

SardisBCwxman wrote:What was your high today Abbywx? I didnt have a chance to view your readings today.


I just checked and his high was +27.3C :)

User avatar
stuffradio
Charter Member
Posts: 3339
Location: Maple Ridge

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby stuffradio » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 am

Forrest Gump wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:
SardisBCwxman wrote:I love God as well Jr. In the name of thy son Jesus Christ amen!


Amen! I love how there are so many Christians on here. Its a blessing from GOD I was led to such a great group of people who not only share my hobby but also my faith :D :mrgreen: :D

Watched The Case for Christ movie a few weeks ago,really good, very well done,based on a true story.

I haven't watched it yet, I have only heard about it.

Last night I saw something crazy. I was looking at the sky, there were two bright objects that looked like they were the distance of planets. They were very close, but not right next to each other. It's hard to explain. Anyways, I looked away I split second thinking how odd it was, then the brightness of one of them went down a bit, and then they were both the same brightness which was pretty dim. They didn't move, just stayed there as if they were stars still. Not sure what to make of it.

User avatar
Hawk
Weather Enthusiast
Posts: 3252
Former Username: hawk
Location: Willoughby area, Langley

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby Hawk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:30 am

Forrest Gump wrote:
Hawk wrote:Well you gotta know what ur doing FishMan..I hammer trout after trout. Sometimes hit dry spells but if you know what they eating, you won't go hungry 8-) 8-)

I think hawkster is saying you gotta match the hatch.
Hey hawkman, are you a chironomid flyfisher? I tried it a couple times but found it too boring,probably because I wasn't catching anything. :lol:

Yes hatch match is key. No i don't fly..couldn't be bothered. I slay em either ice fishing or trolling usually. U shud try my smoked trouts..to die for. Oh sorry...we will never meet so i guess its all for myself then hahahaahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enuf said

User avatar
Hawk
Weather Enthusiast
Posts: 3252
Former Username: hawk
Location: Willoughby area, Langley

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby Hawk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:33 am

stuffradio wrote:
Forrest Gump wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:
Amen! I love how there are so many Christians on here. Its a blessing from GOD I was led to such a great group of people who not only share my hobby but also my faith :D :mrgreen: :D

Watched The Case for Christ movie a few weeks ago,really good, very well done,based on a true story.

I haven't watched it yet, I have only heard about it.

Last night I saw something crazy. I was looking at the sky, there were two bright objects that looked like they were the distance of planets. They were very close, but not right next to each other. It's hard to explain. Anyways, I looked away I split second thinking how odd it was, then the brightness of one of them went down a bit, and then they were both the same brightness which was pretty dim. They didn't move, just stayed there as if they were stars still. Not sure what to make of it.


Prolly UFO's :roll: :roll: :roll:
Enuf said

User avatar
Hawk
Weather Enthusiast
Posts: 3252
Former Username: hawk
Location: Willoughby area, Langley

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby Hawk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:34 am

stuffradio wrote:
Forrest Gump wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:
Amen! I love how there are so many Christians on here. Its a blessing from GOD I was led to such a great group of people who not only share my hobby but also my faith :D :mrgreen: :D

Watched The Case for Christ movie a few weeks ago,really good, very well done,based on a true story.

I haven't watched it yet, I have only heard about it.

Last night I saw something crazy. I was looking at the sky, there were two bright objects that looked like they were the distance of planets. They were very close, but not right next to each other. It's hard to explain. Anyways, I looked away I split second thinking how odd it was, then the brightness of one of them went down a bit, and then they were both the same brightness which was pretty dim. They didn't move, just stayed there as if they were stars still. Not sure what to make of it.


Were u smoking weed or any other drugs last night? :shock: :shock:
Enuf said

User avatar
stuffradio
Charter Member
Posts: 3339
Location: Maple Ridge

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby stuffradio » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 am

Hawk wrote:
stuffradio wrote:
Forrest Gump wrote:Watched The Case for Christ movie a few weeks ago,really good, very well done,based on a true story.

I haven't watched it yet, I have only heard about it.

Last night I saw something crazy. I was looking at the sky, there were two bright objects that looked like they were the distance of planets. They were very close, but not right next to each other. It's hard to explain. Anyways, I looked away I split second thinking how odd it was, then the brightness of one of them went down a bit, and then they were both the same brightness which was pretty dim. They didn't move, just stayed there as if they were stars still. Not sure what to make of it.


Were u smoking weed or any other drugs last night? :shock: :shock:

:lol: no. It was incredibly strange though.

User avatar
Glacier
Weather Enthusiast
Posts: 2042
Location: Okanagan

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby Glacier » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 am

Canada Goose wrote:Image

Yesterday, 30.0C in Baker Lake, NU.

Wow! And Humidex to boot!

The interesting thing about Nunavut is that the hottest temperature ever recorded occurred way up north along the Arctic Ocean, although it is sort of a narrow bay, so it's almost inland. There are almost no inland places in Nunavut. Baker Lake is one. Ennadai Lake is the only other one I can find.

Record maximum temperatures in Nunavut...

nunavutrecords.png

nunavutlocations.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
stuffradio
Charter Member
Posts: 3339
Location: Maple Ridge

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby stuffradio » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:15 am

Vancouver Island has been moving away from the mainland the past recent weeks from all the tremors. It's moved about 4 to 5 mm.


Return to “[BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests