July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Moderators: Abby_wx, Leighbugs

AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby AbbyJr » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Forrest Gump wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:
Glacier wrote:Pretty crazy what they had to go through! Not shown on these pictures is that they had to have pumps running full tilt to keep the water levels low in certain areas.

rescue1.jpg
rescue2.jpg
rescue3.jpg
rescue4.jpg
rescue5.jpg

Its a true miracle. I'm so happy they are all safe. I firmly believe they had divine intervention. There is no human way to fathom how they pulled it off. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Amen brother jr

Yeah and apparently the pumps failed an hour after they were all rescued. The cave started flash flooding again but thankfully the rescue guys cleaning up in there were able to get out as well. This was nothing more or less than a divine intervention from our LORD! Praise Him! I firmly believe He knew the pumps would fail but He intervened so that they would continue working long enough to get everybody out. I love my GOD! :D :D :D :D :D :D

AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast

Postby AbbyJr » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:47 pm

SardisBCwxman wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:
Glacier wrote:Pretty crazy what they had to go through! Not shown on these pictures is that they had to have pumps running full tilt to keep the water levels low in certain areas.

rescue1.jpg
rescue2.jpg
rescue3.jpg
rescue4.jpg
rescue5.jpg

Its a true miracle. I'm so happy they are all safe. I firmly believe they had divine intervention. There is no human way to fathom how they pulled it off. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Amen Bro Jr.

:D :D :D :D :D

Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast
Location: south surrey-white rock,near semiahmoo mall, elevation 377 ft

Postby Forrest Gump » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Hawk wrote:Well you gotta know what ur doing FishMan..I hammer trout after trout. Sometimes hit dry spells but if you know what they eating, you won't go hungry 8-) 8-)

I think hawkster is saying you gotta match the hatch.
Hey hawkman, are you a chironomid flyfisher? I tried it a couple times but found it too boring,probably because I wasn't catching anything. :lol:
A Stanley Cup and 2 feet of snow would be nice
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member
Former Username: Missionbcwx

Postby SardisBCwxman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Forrest Gump wrote:
Hawk wrote:Well you gotta know what ur doing FishMan..I hammer trout after trout. Sometimes hit dry spells but if you know what they eating, you won't go hungry 8-) 8-)

I think hawkster is saying you gotta match the hatch.
Hey hawkman, are you a chironomid flyfisher? I tried it a couple times but found it too boring,probably because I wasn't catching anything. :lol:
Is that fishing or hallucinating there my feathered friend. :lol:
Sardine Can

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:35 pm

AbbyJr wrote:
Forrest Gump wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:

Amen brother jr

Yeah and apparently the pumps failed an hour after they were all rescued. The cave started flash flooding again but thankfully the rescue guys cleaning up in there were able to get out as well. This was nothing more or less than a divine intervention from our LORD! Praise Him! I firmly believe He knew the pumps would fail but He intervened so that they would continue working long enough to get everybody out. I love my GOD! :D :D :D :D :D :D
I love God as well Jr. In the name of thy son Jesus Christ amen!
Sardine Can

AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast

Postby AbbyJr » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:42 pm

SardisBCwxman wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:
Forrest Gump wrote:
Amen brother jr

Amen! I love how there are so many Christians on here. Its a blessing from GOD I was led to such a great group of people who not only share my hobby but also my faith :D :mrgreen: :D

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:02 pm

Currently 19c out here in Sardis land beautiful evening l sat out on the deck with a bowl of Chapmans neapolitan ice cream. :)
Sardine Can

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 pm

What was your high today Abbywx? I didnt have a chance to view your readings today.
Sardine Can

Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast

Postby Forrest Gump » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:15 pm

SardisBCwxman wrote:Currently 19c out here in Sardis land beautiful evening l sat out on the deck with a bowl of Chapmans neapolitan ice cream. :)

Neapolitan sucks. Just discovered Creamfirst with chocolate fudge crackle from superstore,sooooo good.

Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast

Postby Forrest Gump » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:20 pm

AbbyJr wrote:
SardisBCwxman wrote:
AbbyJr wrote:

Amen! I love how there are so many Christians on here. Its a blessing from GOD I was led to such a great group of people who not only share my hobby but also my faith :D :mrgreen: :D

Watched The Case for Christ movie a few weeks ago,really good, very well done,based on a true story.

Return to “[BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions”