July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Moderators: Abby_wx, Leighbugs

stuffradio
Charter Member

July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby stuffradio » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:32 am

Happy Canada day tomorrow! Will the Canucks get Beagle? Will it rain again on Canada day? I think the last couple of Canada days were pretty decent, but this year is iffy.

Monty67
Charter Member
Location: Shawnigan Lake, Southern Vancouver Island. 150m (500ft)

Re: July 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby Monty67 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:19 am

stuffradio wrote:Happy Canada day tomorrow! Will the Canucks get Beagle? Will it rain again on Canada day? I think the last couple of Canada days were pretty decent, but this year is iffy.

They would be better off to tank for a few more years and maybe actually get a couple of decent draft picks. Then maybe they could be competitive in 5 years or so.
Located at the north end of Shawnigan Lake. 500ft elevation

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member
Former Username: Missionbcwx

Postby SardisBCwxman » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:19 pm

stuffradio wrote:Happy Canada day tomorrow! Will the Canucks get Beagle? Will it rain again on Canada day? I think the last couple of Canada days were pretty decent, but this year is iffy.
A Beagle dog ? I always wanted one of those. :lol: this is looking much like July 2011 all over. :D
Sardine Can

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Monty67 wrote:

They would be better off to tank for a few more years and maybe actually get a couple of decent draft picks. Then maybe they could be competitive in 5 years or so.
You and l and ole Gumper oh and Johnny will be fossils by then. Oh wait Johnnys already a legend in Chilliwack apparently.
Sardine Can

AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast

Postby AbbyJr » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:15 pm

Monty67 wrote:

Aquilini would never permit that though. Every year it seems he thinks that if we just sign the right free agent, we will quickly become cup contenders. Yes, I blame Aquilini because its been widely speculated and assumed, based on sources, that he often interferes with the GM during big decisions. Gillis apparently wanted to do a rebuild a long time ago, but Aquilini said no. Gillis had an excellent trade for Kesler with Pittsburgh lined up, but Aquilini denied it. Look where we are now? With that man running the team, its hard to imagine any GM being able to properly build it. :x Though I am excited about Elias Pettersson. :D

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:23 pm

AbbyJr wrote:
Monty67 wrote:

Aquilini would never permit that though. Every year it seems he thinks that if we just sign the right free agent, we will quickly become cup contenders. Yes, I blame Aquilini because its been widely speculated and assumed, based on sources, that he often interferes with the GM during big decisions. Gillis apparently wanted to do a rebuild a long time ago, but Aquilini said no. Gillis had an excellent trade for Kesler with Pittsburgh lined up, but Aquilini denied it. Look where we are now? With that man running the team, its hard to imagine any GM being able to properly build it. :x Though I am excited about Elias Pettersson. :D
Wow Jr. you are still sour over that afew years later, however l dont blame you we are turning into the joke of the NHL remember the Coilers McTavish days or the Maple Laffs of afew years ago.
Sardine Can

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Where is everybody today, moderate to heavy rainshowers down near Sumas currently, looked thundery y at sunset over the mountains to the north northeast but no action.
Sardine Can

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:12 pm

Canooks made afew signings today. :shock:
Sardine Can

stuffradio
Charter Member

Postby stuffradio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:52 am

SardisBCwxman wrote:Where is everybody today, moderate to heavy rainshowers down near Sumas currently, looked thundery y at sunset over the mountains to the north northeast but no action.

I was with my girlfriend watching the Fireworks :shock:

stuffradio
Charter Member

Postby stuffradio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:10 am

June was normal for much of the West Coast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions”