February 2018 Current Conditions and Forecasts

Moderators: Abby_wx, Leighbugs

Hawk
Weather Enthusiast
Former Username: hawk

Re: February 2018 Current Conditions and Forecasts

Postby Hawk » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:28 am

Looks like EC knocked the temps way down..but the ridge finally does slide past for some hope in the long range..and 13c in Anusford and sunny!! That will feel nice 8-) 8-) 8-)

And no Catman..i don't sled in shorts lol. Too cold even on sunny days when you're going 500 mph in shade at 5000 feet :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Have a good day Buttees
Enuf said

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member
Former Username: Missionbcwx

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Hawk wrote:Looks like EC knocked the temps way down..but the ridge finally does slide past for some hope in the long range..and 13c in Anusford and sunny!! That will feel nice 8-) 8-) 8-)

And no Catman..i don't sled in shorts lol. Too cold even on sunny days when you're going 500 mph in shade at 5000 feet :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Have a good day Buttees
Where is everyone this place is quieter than a funeral parlor. :lol: It's currently part cloudy and 1c here in beautiful Sardine B.C.
Sardine Can

stuffradio
Charter Member

Postby stuffradio » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:38 pm

SardisBCwxman wrote:
Hawk wrote:Looks like EC knocked the temps way down..but the ridge finally does slide past for some hope in the long range..and 13c in Anusford and sunny!! That will feel nice 8-) 8-) 8-)

Have a good day Buttees
Where is everyone this place is quieter than a funeral parlor. :lol: It's currently part cloudy and 1c here in beautiful Sardine B.C.

I went to Toastmasters tonight.

Return to “[BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions”