November 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Moderators: Abby_wx, Leighbugs

HughC0rne
Cloud Watcher

Re: November 2018 Currrent Conditions & Forecasts

Postby HughC0rne » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi everyone, saw my name put out on the forum a few days ago about getting into discussion so I wanted to post a little update... Last winter I was on this forum every day, posted the odd time, and had a blast. Over the summer, I went away, and once I got back I started flight school to follow through on my dream to become a pilot; with it however, I have been busy up to my neck since early September. As the months go on though, I am learning to manage my time better and look forward to discussing this (hopefully snowy) winter :D

Onto weather ;) I was at -3º this morning at 550ft, chilliest morning of the fall thus far!
East Abbotsford
Elevation: 550ft

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member
Former Username: Missionbcwx

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:23 pm

HughC0rne wrote:Hi everyone, saw my name put out on the forum a few days ago about getting into discussion so I wanted to post a little update... Last winter I was on this forum every day, posted the odd time, and had a blast. Over the summer, I went away, and once I got back I started flight school to follow through on my dream to become a pilot; with it however, I have been busy up to my neck since early September. As the months go on though, I am learning to manage my time better and look forward to discussing this (hopefully snowy) winter :D

Onto weather ;) I was at -3º this morning at 550ft, chilliest morning of the fall thus far!
Welcome back Hugh, it's really hard to figure out this winter congrats on your dream too. :)
All I got for Christmas was a tin of sardines

AbbyJr
Weather Enthusiast

Postby AbbyJr » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:55 pm

HughC0rne wrote:Hi everyone, saw my name put out on the forum a few days ago about getting into discussion so I wanted to post a little update... Last winter I was on this forum every day, posted the odd time, and had a blast. Over the summer, I went away, and once I got back I started flight school to follow through on my dream to become a pilot; with it however, I have been busy up to my neck since early September. As the months go on though, I am learning to manage my time better and look forward to discussing this (hopefully snowy) winter :D

Welcome back. :D

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 pm

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_namer_52[1].png
Does this bear watching it looks cooler even going into this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

John
Weather Enthusiast
Former Username: John

Postby John » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:28 pm

SardisBCwxman wrote:gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_namer_52[1].pngDoes this bear watching it looks cooler even going into this.

Take it easy sardine man we don’t want winter yet.

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm

John wrote:
SardisBCwxman wrote:gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_namer_52[1].pngDoes this bear watching it looks cooler even going into this.

Take it easy sardine man we don’t want winter yet.
O.k. :oops:

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Welcome lil' Timbit, I'm still choked Tim's got rid of the salted caramel and the birthday cake Timbit. :evil:

Arbetrader
Charter Member

Postby Arbetrader » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Welcome HughC0rne, are you in the whatcom area, perhaps up in the highlands? I was just looking at your elevation. I'm in the whatcom area too but lower down. Cheers :)

SardisBCwxman
Charter Member

Postby SardisBCwxman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Arbetrader wrote:

Welcome HughC0rne, are you in the whatcom area, perhaps up in the highlands? I was just looking at your elevation. I'm in the whatcom area too but lower down. Cheers :)
Wouldn't Hugh's area be condusive to freezing rain with the southerly winds barralling through there, or a quick change over to rain.

HughC0rne
Cloud Watcher

Postby HughC0rne » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Arbetrader wrote:

Hey arbetrader! I'm actually up in Auguston! What elevation are you at? It's cool to hear of someone so near me eh!
East Abbotsford
Elevation: 550ft

Return to “[BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions”