Good Weather Websites

Interested in meteorology? If you like discussing weather patterns, climate, wacky weather, models etc. This is the place for you!

Moderator: Catnip

Glacier
Weather Enthusiast

Good Weather Websites

Postby Glacier » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:06 am

There are many good weather websites out there so please post them here. Here are a few that I know about:
1) Environment Canada. I know, I know, I said good websites, but yes, they actually do have a lot of good information on their site.
2) Weather Underground. Much better graphics than EC with their WunderMap, which makes following storms on the radar a lot easier.
3) I just realized that although all sources point to the 36.1C temperature that occurred during the June 1969 heat wave as the hottest in Yukon history, the Yukon recorded a 36.5C in 2004. I wanted to see if anyone had picked up on this fact, but I couldn't find this new record on the internet. Instead, I found this metrowhitehorse.ca website.

Anyway, what websites do you recommend? Notice that I saved the modelling and forecasting websites for others to add here (I don't want to be left talking to myself).

Den
Weather Observer
Former Username: Denny

Re: Good Weather Websites

Postby Den » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:11 am

Good selection :!:

Return to “Weather, Climate & Meteorology”