Nominate / Vote - Moderator Selection

This is the place to start for newcomers and info from the website operators. START HERE!
Leighbugs
Charter Member

Re: Nominate / Vote - Moderator Selection

Postby Leighbugs » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:07 am

I just noticed my name beside "Moderator" on the board index...that woke me up, I hadn't been here for all of a few hours to sleep and didn't see this ;) I will gladly accept the job, however I do hope my previous post about not being much of a computer techie was noted. If it's fairly straightforward I would have no problems, I'm sure. I could always give it a try and if I suck at it I'll just ban myself :lol: . I do love this group we've got going here though and would love to be involved with helping out so I'll give it a try. As long as everyone else is willing to let me give it a go and as long as Rhondle, Abby_wx and any other mods don't mind helping to familiarize me with it all.

Leighbugs
Charter Member

Postby Leighbugs » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:56 am

Ok, I'm familiarizing myself and this doesn't look bad at all. I can do this! :D

rhondle
Site Admin
Former Username: Rhondle

Postby rhondle » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:53 am

Leighbugs wrote:I just noticed my name beside "Moderator" on the board index...that woke me up, I hadn't been here for all of a few hours to sleep and didn't see this ;) I will gladly accept the job, however I do hope my previous post about not being much of a computer techie was noted. If it's fairly straightforward I would have no problems, I'm sure. I could always give it a try and if I suck at it I'll just ban myself :lol: . I do love this group we've got going here though and would love to be involved with helping out so I'll give it a try. As long as everyone else is willing to let me give it a go and as long as Rhondle, Abby_wx and any other mods don't mind helping to familiarize me with it all.

If you get stuck with anything, just ask! :)

Return to “Rules, FAQs, Information, Website Status, News & Updates”