Page 1 of 1

What Color Scheme Would You Like Best For The Forum?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:17 am
by Hound
Looking at all the forum theme color options in the other thread, what is your preference of colors?
Then we can narrow it down to fewer selections.

Re: What Color Scheme Would You Like Best For The Forum?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:17 am
by Weather101
Hound wrote:Looking at all the forum theme color options in the other thread, what is your preference of colors?
Then we can narrow it down to fewer selections.


How do I make my UserName bolded and Red like yours?

Re: What Color Scheme Would You Like Best For The Forum?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:46 am
by stuffradio
Weather101 wrote:
Hound wrote:Looking at all the forum theme color options in the other thread, what is your preference of colors?
Then we can narrow it down to fewer selections.


How do I make my UserName bolded and Red like yours?

You have to be an Admin, but we could make charter members have a different color. Maybe say you have to be a member for 3+ years to be a charter member. Any ideas for what kind of color Charter members should have?

Re: What Color Scheme Would You Like Best For The Forum?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:48 am
by VanCitySouth
Green?

Re: What Color Scheme Would You Like Best For The Forum?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:04 am
by stuffradio
VanCitySouth wrote:Green?

Green means moderator. We can for sure at least make the charter members have a bolded username without changing the color.

Re: What Color Scheme Would You Like Best For The Forum?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:06 am
by Weather101
stuffradio wrote:
VanCitySouth wrote:Green?

Green means moderator. We can for sure at least make the charter members have a bolded username without changing the color.


Bolded Black colour? I'm a mod for the general chatter forum section

Re: What Color Scheme Would You Like Best For The Forum?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:23 am
by stuffradio
I gave you a special color if you're a moderator for at least one forum. What do you think? I haven't added everyone to this group yet.

Re: What Color Scheme Would You Like Best For The Forum?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:28 am
by Weather101
stuffradio wrote:I gave you a special color if you're a moderator for at least one forum. What do you think? I haven't added everyone to this group yet.


Perfect! Thanks! You're always right on everything !