Search found 2334 matches

by Forrest Gump
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:19 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Storm wrote:Tom Brady!!!


Boooooooooo!
by Forrest Gump
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:18 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

SardisBCwxman wrote:
tyweather wrote:Pure eye candy
Image
Fantastic! Ty my man.


Feb.5,fantastic indeed, I'll take the early birthday present, but will it get delivered?
by Forrest Gump
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:06 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Edmonton's basically run by a bunch of clowns. We shouldn't be comparing the canucks with them. Yup l love their looser mentality, on the flip side look what Lames management has done to that team. I 'll never talk about the Laffs can't stand them and their arrogant. Don't even get me started on th...
by Forrest Gump
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:40 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

SardisBCwxman wrote:Reminder the blood moon tonight hopefully we get some nice shots.:)


Saw the last blood moon a couple of years ago from the pier,kept waiting for something spectacular but it never arrived, I think I'll sit this one out
by Forrest Gump
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:31 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Perhaps, but the organization would never do something like that because they have a "win now" mindset. Unfortunately, with that mindset, all you get is a mediocre team. Apparently thats what the club wants. :roll: But to be honest, it is nice seeing Pettersson playing. Not sure about tha...
by Forrest Gump
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:12 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Willoughby wrote:
Monty67 wrote:
SardisBCwxman wrote:Btw fantastic to see Knucks playing decent and winning games they would have lost a year or 2 ago. Playoff spot too. :shock:

They need another high pick. They’re blowing it. Should have left petterson down another year.


Botchford...is that you?!? :lol:


We need an army!!
by Forrest Gump
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:55 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

SardisBCwxman wrote:
Monty67 wrote:Long range ensemble looks relatively chilly for some reason.
Why do you say for some reason Monty? even you've been saying the models are over the place don't believe the mid or even long range stuff it's a subject to change.

For some reason the calendar says it's still winter.
by Forrest Gump
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:03 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Has Nito's massive ridge already disappear from the long range? The Geps and GEFS are both now 'cool' in the long range and at least the GFS operational is not nearly as dry as he and others have said. He always exaggerates how bad its going to be. I think he's got weather-related PTSD from getting...
by Forrest Gump
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:44 am
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

Has Nito's massive ridge already disappear from the long range?
by Forrest Gump
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:02 pm
Forum: [BC] British Columbia Weather Discussions
Topic: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts
Replies: 2057
Views: 15960

Re: January 2019 Current Conditions And Forecasts

SardisBCwxman wrote:Geesh! this place is sure dead good time to spend time with the family. :lol:


Looks like snooze control until that massive ridge breaks down in about a month.

Go to advanced search